Author Topic: Your Blockland Life  (Read 5538 times)

This is a topic for you to talk about your life since you first played vb, vb1.6, rtb, or retail. The rules are to not diss yourself for being new at first I guess..
Here is also a guide for you.
1. Try to piece together memories in correct order, you don't have to.
2. You can just talk about one part of your time on this game series.

Well, for me, It all started as a little kid back in December 2004. Blockland has just released, and I saw my brother playing it a lot. I went to go play it, but I didn't know the controls. I just sat back and enjoyed my brother playing it. Then in 2005, after TSS showed it, there were a hell of a lot of people on. I was 9, I went to go play it. It was the best feeling of my life. I loved legos, building, and using my brain, so I LOVED this..

In 2006, my older brother's friend found me Return to Blockland.. I think I joined 1.021, but it was really fun. There were thousands of people active.

2007, This is where I become popular in RTB.. Not much to say, but later in october, I start joining clans and building immerse maps.. I become popular by 2008..

2008, This is when RTB is dead. I also play Retail Blockland around Jan or so a lot, but I bought my key a long time ago. I am the most popular at one point, then I am just inactive for a while..

2009, I still play, but I want my Retail key back..

I also found RTB movie magic forums..
2 years, 9 months and 13 days (1017 days au total)
« Last Edit: September 28, 2009, 05:10:54 PM by Apophis »

Joined May 2008.

It's September 2009 and I still play.

[/history]

Joined May 2008.

[/history]

same

Joined June 2006.

It's late September 2009 and I still play.

[/history]
Basicly this is it. Though I do remember being a troll when I first joined the forums. :c

Put some effort in your posts X (

Joined April-ish 2008.

[/history]

I joined when V8 was new, however didn't actually start playing it until July-August. Does that still count?

yeah. Is anyone going to talk a lot more about their B-Lifes?

Put some effort in your posts X (
yeah. Is anyone going to talk a lot more about their B-Lifes?

I put everything worth mentioning into my post.

I played the demo mid-May 2008, bought it the same day, and have been playing ever since. There's nothing else to say.

You said you were popular 3 times in your post, does anyone even know this guy? I've never heard of him.

I'm popular in RTB, not retail. I haven't been on in years.

Basically what Regulith said, there isn't much to say, though I can give a detailed layout of my Blockland life, but there are not enough words to describe it.

Joined January 08, messed around for about a month, then quit because I got bored. Actually started playing (before I didn't do much) in October of 08. Mastered (lol) events from then until mid-November, and have mainly scripted since then.

Note: October of 08 was early 9ks, so I guess I'm only as old a player as they are.

The key theif changed the email. I tried "Themysticryu@gmail.com", the one I used when I registered my key.

My key was 5ks, 5253, so When did I join?

Joined somewhere in v8 (Possibly v7 I doubt it, though.), stopped at about v9 then started again early v10.

I never played rtb but I joined at retails release, I didn't buy it then, I played the demo for over a year. ;_;

I always idolized MotE and tried out with a build that would of made it but azazel made the post that made me change how I played,

Quote from: Azazel
Either start a new application, or actually start hanging around the MotE server. I, for one, have rarely seen you there. If ever. I'm sure everyone would like to see more of your stuff. But keep bumping this, and you're bound to piss someone off, sooner or later.

Probably the best advice I can give you now.

This made me hang with the MotE crowd from late 2007 onwards. Now I'm friends with the members who are still active but MotE is dead now so I never accomplished my goal. That's the reason I never joined a clan.

I've been a great builder for a few years but always lacked the determination to finish any builds so what I do is I go into the gallery and look for any good builds (hardly anyone makes anything worthwhile 'cept NWB members) and when I find a good build I will provide the most criticism I can. If I do this to you just know that I only comment on builds I like or builds that are good overall but I just don't enjoy.

That's pretty much it.