Poll

Assasins Creed: Good game?

YESH
NO

Author Topic: Assasins Creed  (Read 2454 times)

I personally loved this game. It was awesome. What do you think?
« Last Edit: October 01, 2009, 07:31:43 PM by Agent Awsome »

The combat system is so forgeted up, I quit playing. It drives me insane. It's like trying to play the piano with no extremities when the piano is under a tarp. loving impossible.

loving impossible.

you have to be doing it wrong, its not that hard.

and what the hell is that glowing thing on his arm in the picture you posted?

Possibly one of the worst games of all time.

"Plumbers don't wear ties" was a pretty stuffty game bro.

You have a terrible taste in games, really.

The Iphone version is hard to use but it's a great game.

You have a terrible taste in games, really.
I've written multiple posts on how stuff this game really was. The combat was clunky, the gameplay was tedious and boring, nothing made sense, the difficulty curve was all over the place, etc.

I've written multiple posts on how stuff this game really was. The combat was clunky, the gameplay was tedious and boring, nothing made sense, the difficulty curve was all over the place, etc.
Which the whole world doesn't agree with.

Well no stuff, it's my opinion. I don't force everyone to conform to what I say, I couldn't. Honestly, I don't even know where you come up with stupid retorts like this.

This was a game I played for a few months, stopped for a year and came back and finished it. The new one however...

I kind of agree with yuki but partially not. I admit the story was repetivtive, go up big tower, sit on bench, stab dude, repeat.

But I loved the scenery and stuff, also it is quite a fun game to play with your friends and goof around on.

Don't jump to conclusions so soon. I agree with Yuki, I too disliked the game.

But not in the way that it's "The worst game in the world" Which is also CoD 1-3, and 5 apparently.

But not in the way that it's "The worst game in the world" Which is also CoD 1-3, and 5 apparently.
'Possibly' one of the worst games of all time.