Author Topic: My 5 year old nephew got into a fight today  (Read 3113 times)

Who said he wasn't fighting back? Did I say that? No, I didn't. I said my nephew punched him in the face multiple times, I didn't say the little kid sat and cried for mercy as my nephew continued to beat on him until someone stopped him.

If someone's going to talk stuff, they get the stuff beat out of them.
Why did I say "From all I know"

And no, force isn't the best solution. I hate loving society these days, it's all about beating someone up then being cool. It makes me sick, If I'm gonna fight I'm gonna fight, but someone talked stuff about me. I ain't gonna let it get to me.

The best solution.
the best way you mean for most aggressive countries , i prefer words before force unless if they attack you then you defend

Why did I say "From all I know"

I don't know why, either, seeing as you kept preaching about stuff you don't know about.

the best american way you mean, i prefer words before force unless if they attack you then you defend

Because there's no such thing as pacifism in America, expecially now that we have a Democratic congress and White House. </extreme sarcasm>

You kept preaching about stuff you don't know about
Oh please...

And I said "From all I know" because you didn't mention the kid fighting back. You pretty much just said your nephew punched him and broke his glasses.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2009, 04:40:26 PM by DarthVolga »

Because there's no such thing as pacifism in America, expecially now that we have a Democratic congress and White House. </extreme sarcasm>
Because there was a recent school shooting in Germany this year. Because Israel and Palestine are still butting heads after 2000 years of strife, Because Africa is overrun with corrupt political officials, Because Mexico has experienced a massive increase of violent drug cartels lately. Go take your US hate mongering bullstuff propaganda elsewhere. I had some respect for you lately, but this got you a -5 You used to be beautiful :'(

i changed it to "aggressive countries" because Obama is helping America become a better place to live

i changed it to "aggressive countries" because Obama is helping America become a better place to live

Obama hasn't don't stuff for the US yet. I have a feeling he is going to be the black Bush.

Old bushy spent 50% percent of our tax money on National Defense and allowed the CIA to torture people and not give them a fair trial (which Obama ended)

Old bushy spent 50% percent of our tax money on National Defense and allowed the CIA to torture people and not give them a fair trial (which Obama ended)

That is exactly why I love Bush.

Violence in this case was the best answer, little kids aren't rational enough to be talked out of being a jerk, it would've taken years of good parenting and maybe therapy to stop this. His little nephew did the right thing and let that bitch know his place. Besides wtf was a kid with glasses doing starting stuff? It is almost a rule that you have to hit a kid with glasses if they have the nerve to talk smack.

That is exactly why I love Bush.
(calls CIA) hello... yes... well his name is fateful saint... yes give him the torture experience he says he loves it... well you can find his account on Blockland Forums...  bye. (hangs up)

okay fateful you'll see the torture up close. when Obama is gone

Because there was a recent school shooting in Germany this year. Because Israel and Palestine are still butting heads after 2000 years of strife, Because Africa is overrun with corrupt political officials, Because Mexico has experienced a massive increase of violent drug cartels lately. Go take your US hate mongering bullstuff propaganda elsewhere. I had some respect for you lately, but this got you a -5 You used to be beautiful :'(

whaaaaaaaat

He said that the nation is less violent in a sarcastic way, if I read it right. How is this US hate mongering propaganda?

Obama hasn't don't stuff for the US yet. I have a feeling he is going to be the black Bush.

Hmm, I wonder if that's because he wants a bipartisan solution to unite the country but those Republicigarettes downright refuse to change anything. The President just can't pull bills out of his ass, you know.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2009, 05:11:39 PM by Inv3rted »

Your 5 year old nephew did it right. Ignoring it or throwing words back meant that he's a pusillanimous individual and he was too scared to fight back.

Whenever some idiot starts mouthing off and won't STFU everyone punches him.

Trolls are easy to deal with in person.