Author Topic: Garrysmod Video: Need Voice Actor  (Read 1205 times)

I'm looking for some voice actors. I'm making a short, and I need someone who is willing to swear, and maybe be a little loud.

The story goes...
A guy just gets a new camera. He runs into his apartment/home/room, showing off his home off because he just moved in. He shows around the room, and tells what some stuff is, and where stuff is going to be. He is mainly trying to show of an experiment he made. It's a microwave oven with the door taken off. He is attempting to microwave a small doll outside of the microwave. When he turns it one, he starts to run, and things start to spark and light on fire. Metal objects start exploding and he tries to escape his home before his head explodes.

Why is everything blowing up? Well, if you didn't know already, microwaves create... microwaves to bounce around inside it. This heats up liquid. And if you haven't seen what happens when you put tinfoil or a cd into a microwave, then I'll tell you. CDs start to spark up and light on fire, and tinfoil also sparks up, that would ignite other objects in the microwave.

If you want to be the actor, please send me a sample of your voice through PM, and send me your Steam name, in case I don't have you on it already.

Azerath...how is it possible that your avatar shows different symbols in each one? i thought even animated gifs were supposed to be the same throughout the page :O

What do you want me to say in this sample voice? Also add "maxwell10206" if your not on my friends list already. Are you looking for a deep or squeaky voice?

Azerath...how is it possible that your avatar shows different symbols in each one? i thought even animated gifs were supposed to be the same throughout the page :O

It's a checkerboard pattern. On blue backgrounds, the white squares show. On white, the blue ones show.

What do you want me to say in this sample voice? Also add "maxwell10206" if your not on my friends list already. Are you looking for a deep or squeaky voice?
A more adult voice would be nice.

I wouldn't mind, but don't count on me yelling my head off or something.

All I would need is a, "AGH, WHAT THE HELL?!" Or something like that.

All I would need is a, "AGH, WHAT THE HELL?!" Or something like that.
I can do that :)

Do I have you on steam already?

It's a checkerboard pattern. On blue backgrounds, the white squares show. On white, the blue ones show.

oh wow, thats genius :o

Not really. I just stole the idea from other avatars that used the same principle, then animated it.
You can kinda see the white and the blue.

Not really. I just stole the idea from other avatars that used the same principle, then animated it.You can kinda see the white and the blue.

Argh, mindforget

I'll help.
Need a squeaky, high pitched voice? :3