Author Topic: O_O Splinter Cell O_O Double Agent  (Read 1042 times)

I thought this game was fantastic. Except for some things. I loved sneaking around. What do you think?

Fun challenging game. I'm stuck on the ship cruise level and haven't played it in a while. I think the multiplayer is great but it NEEDED split-screen.
/P.O.'d :panda:

How do you even do multiplayer? Me and my brother tried but like the controller thing wouldn't show up. How?

You have to have LIVE. From the main menu, go to multiplayer. Who woulda thought?

I've never heard of this "O_O" edition of Splinter Cell: DA before

I know that bud. My brother has Xbox Live. I tried it already. But the case says 1-4 players. Not on the Xbox Live thing.

I've never heard of this "O_O" edition of Splinter Cell: DA before
I just added it. I just tried to make it look like the vision goggles. lol

I've never played Splinter Cell before. But it sounds fun. At least I think it does. How much does it cost. My parents might get it for my birthday.

I love the Splinter Cell series but MGS definitely is better. The emphasis on the decision making was a let down though.

Man, that game was awesome, however, I thought that Pandora Tommorow was better though.

I got the original xbox version first, then heard the 360 version was different. So I rented the 360 version, and it was god awful. Completely different, and not in a good way.

____------+++++<<<<<//////OVER EXTREME TITLES!!!\\\\\\>>>>>+++++-------______

____------+++++<<<<<//////OVER EXTREME TITLES!!!\\\\\\>>>>>+++++-------______

xX::Packer::Xx

I've never played Splinter Cell before. But it sounds fun. At least I think it does. How much does it cost. My parents might get it for my birthday.
Might be like 20 dollars now. Not sure.