Author Topic: The Flu  (Read 1706 times)

Well, I seem to have caught a nasty virus going around, feeling a little faint, but that means I get to stay home from school tomorrow and play computer. I sure hope it's not swine flu.

My dad just came in my room and wiped down every surface with a disinfectant. I lol'd
« Last Edit: October 06, 2009, 08:13:48 PM by Olinaj »

I got the flu too, it sucked I had a fever for a few days and it was terrible. Now I'm a little better but it still sucks, i am out of school til friday though so its all good

Ah yes that sucks. To see if its a flu virus look for these symptoms:
Sneezing,runny nose, congestion, fever, weakness, loss of appetite, vomiting, and liquidy stool

Well, I have had symptoms for a while (low fever) and haven't vomited so I'm hoping I will only miss one day of school.

well, i'm not sure if this is true about every case, but i don't think the swine flu causes a big loss in apetite

well, i'm not sure if this is true about every case, but i don't think the swine flu causes a big loss in apetite
all flus do that lol

Colds also make you cough and/or sneeze.

Well, I seem to have caught a nasty virus going around, feeling a little faint, but that means I get to stay home from school tomorrow and play computer. I sure hope it's not swine flu.

wow I have the flu too >.> ironic

wow I have the flu too >.> ironic
I would make a witty retort, but i'm so damn out of it, I simply cannot.

It can't be the swine flu.
The swine flu is the out-of-normal-flu-season flu, aka the summer flu.  You can't get it during the normal flu season, I don't think.

It can't be the swine flu.
The swine flu is the out-of-normal-flu-season flu, aka the summer flu.  You can't get it during the normal flu season, I don't think.
I had it 2 weeks ago

I had it 2 weeks ago
H1N1?  I remember my mom saying it's mainly an out-of-season flu (she's a nurse).

Doctor thought it might of been, but they weren't sure