Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: -  (Read 936342 times)

« Last Edit: March 27, 2018, 11:16:00 PM by Krystal »

-loveboat-
♥      ♥      ♥      ♥      ♥      ♥      ♥      ♥      ♥      ♥      ♥      ♥      ♥      ♥      ♥      ♥      ♥      ♥      ♥      ♥    


♥Love...♥

♥Exciting and new...♥

♥Come aboard, we're expecting you.♥

♥Love...♥

♥Life's sweetest reward.♥

♥Let it flow, it floats back to you~♥

♥THE LOVE BOAT SOON WILL BE MAKING ANOTHER ROUND♥

♥THE LOVE BOAT, PROMISES SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE♥

♥Set a course for adventure, your mind on a new romance.♥

♥And love won't hurt anymore♥

♥It's an open smile on a friendly shore♥

♥IT'S LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE♥

♥Welcome aboard, it's love!♥
Hao2heart?

Hao2heart?
I thought I told you not to think of me in the shower.

I thought I told you not to think of me in the shower.
wait, just him?
JUST him?

I thought I told you not to think of me in the shower.
We don't have to think it, silly. Night got pictures. :D!

So no worries.


kap get the monday back on steam

get the monday back on steam

thats a new one

get the monday back on steam

thats a new one
My sis is so crazy.  :cookieMonster:


Just copy and paste them.

Tell me howto make those little hearts.

Please?
To make a heart you must first triforce.

  ▲
▲ ▲


Just copy and paste them.
Not good enough.

I need to be able to make one "on the fly."

Not good enough.

I need to be able to make one "on the fly."

Then copy and paste it in your signature.