Eww

Author Topic: Eww  (Read 2850 times)

I like building, there i said it, most people use the wands or the tall 1x4x5 blocks or stuff, but i still use the 1x2 to 10x2, they say, EWWW, or dude you suck, noob!, get lessons idiot.
The fact is i like windows, so the tall 1x4x5 ones make it hard, and another fact is i find the editing wand TOUGH TO USE!!! And i know regular building causes lag, thats why i dont build huge huge things.
Whats your point of view on this?

I like building, there i said it, most people use the wands or the tall 1x4x5 blocks or stuff, but i still use the 1x2 to 10x2, they say, EWWW, or dude you suck, noob!, get lessons idiot.
The fact is i like windows, so the tall 1x4x5 ones make it hard, and another fact is i find the editing wand TOUGH TO USE!!! And i know regular building causes lag, thats why i dont build huge huge things.
Whats your point of view on this?

Took me less than a week to learn it, a month to master it. I think its perfectly fine to build the way you do, as long as it dosen't cause lag. But who cares what I say, I even let people spam in my server, and sometimes join them.

I think it's alot of fun to not use the editor wand, because it feels alot more like Leg-err, I mean-Blocko, when ur just building brick by brick.  The reason people complain about it is because right now the brick system sucks, It can handle too many bricks.  That's one of the big reason The Editor wand was made.  Until retail comes out, we HAVE to use it or else half of our bricks disapear, or the game laggs too much. : /

It took me about 15 minuites to learn building, and about an hour on the EW. I think its impossible to master building since there are so many different styles.

I agree. Soon you'll learn how to make really big bricks, bricks that move, bricks you can walk through, etc...

easy just put a -

(-20,-20, 20)

Scale something to -1 -1 1 and you can walk through it. You might have to rotate it 180º

You fecking edited it.

(Quickly so there was no evidence.)

Haha, best GIF ever. Love that movie.

If this were the RTB forums, I would give abby ratso a couple rep points right now.