Author Topic: Ms paint your way over the cliff!  (Read 14056 times)

It's a classic.
You win.  But what are you doing on the OLD game?  Even more contraptions ftw.  Also, you should've made the guy look like mel.

I have a massive urge to install Return of the Incredible Machine on this computer.

When the series was released on GOG, I installed even more contraptions.  I have to get the rest.

Muhahah

I don't want to MS Paint.

You win.  But what are you doing on the OLD game?  Even more contraptions ftw.  Also, you should've made the guy look like mel.
I don't actually have the game any more, I hacked apart the only high quality screenshot I could find.

Truth be told, I actually made this screenshot a while ago for another ms paint cliff thread. According to the file properties, I made it ‎July ‎08, ‎2008. I figured it's been long enough I could repost it and have nobody recognize it, it's kind of neat.

Except you lose, because you didn't use MS Paint :>
Oh no, I used MS paint. I just edited the guy separately from the image  :cookieMonster:

I don't actually have the game any more, I hacked apart the only high quality screenshot I could find.

Truth be told, I actually made this screenshot a while ago for another ms paint cliff thread. According to the file properties, I made it ‎July ‎08, ‎2008. I figured it's been long enough I could repost it and have nobody recognize it, it's kind of neat.
Damn, I thought you bought it on GOG now.  I guess I need to pretend that he's mel. :/

plasmus that is so true

Ha ha ha.  :cookieMonster:
Just use loving Pterodactyl like every puzzle :(