Author Topic: Barack Obama awarded Nobel Peace Prize  (Read 5627 times)

joo caelm doewn! or i kal kopz to arezt yu
Universal Declaration of Human rights Article 19
Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers.

OBAMA IS A MUSLIM TERRORIST THAT WILL BLOW UP THE UNITED STATES

MY PROOF:
BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA
SADDAM HUSSEIN

BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA
MORE LIKE OSAMA
AND IF YOU REMOVE THE D AND E FROM "BIDEN" YOU GET BIN, LIEK OSAMA BIN LOEL

But did you know that Obama said himself, he does not deserve it.

What the forget has he done?  His efforts?  What about those who have actually done things?
I can't wait for the 50 years to pass and see that nominee list, because I guarantee you there was someone more eligible.

What the forget has he done?  His efforts?  What about those who have actually done things?
I can't wait for the 50 years to pass and see that nominee list, because I guarantee you there was someone more eligible.
He has done stuff. You just don't know what he did because the media is too busy stuffing his dog's face with cameras.

"SEE BLACK PEOPLE HAVE DOGS TOO!!!"

Obama didn't deserve that prize because he did nothing!

I drank a glass of water! at least i did somthing.

People who disagree with this are obama lovers >:/
Or the are just plain fooled by the goverment.

He has done stuff. You just don't know what he did because the media is too busy stuffing his dog's face with cameras.

"SEE BLACK PEOPLE HAVE DOGS TOO!!!"
He's considering sending 40,000 more troops over to the Middle East.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but that isn't very peaceful.

He's considering sending 40,000 more troops over to the Middle East.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but that isn't very peaceful.
Peace through violence.

war is hades. lol

Some people I know were bitching about this acting as if it was Obama who pushed for the reward.