Author Topic: Barack Obama awarded Nobel Peace Prize  (Read 5637 times)

By accepting this reward, he just basically made his presidency a joke. The fact they awarded it to a terrorist, it has ever since been a joke now. Just watch the news or look online and you'll see ranting on him about accepting it
Please, go to the kids and politics thread.

By accepting this reward, he just basically made his presidency a joke. The fact they awarded it to a terrorist, it has ever since been a joke now. Just watch the news or look online and you'll see ranting on him about accepting it
Two things:
1) why are you insinuating that Obama is a terrorist? This makes me feel that you have the intellectual depth of a lump of inert matter, or most species of lawyer.
2) how exactly does receiving a Nobel peace prize make his presidency a joke? If anything, it strengthens it as a change for the better.

Hurr durf get out.

Two things:
1) why are you insinuating that Obama is a terrorist? This makes me feel that you have the intellectual depth of a lump of inert matter, or most species of lawyer.
2) how exactly does receiving a Nobel peace prize make his presidency a joke? If anything, it strengthens it as a change for the better.

Hurr durf get out.
1. I didn't call Obama a terrorrist. Just look at the damn news

and I quote:
"The fact they awarded it to a terrorist"
They awarded it to Obama, thus Obama = Terrorist in this statement.

Thus you are insinuating that Obama is a terrorist.

« Last Edit: October 10, 2009, 12:48:55 AM by Joker Card »

No, I said that ever since they gave it to a terrorist the award is not as great as it used to be.

Although you did not specify whom the terrorist was, the way you put it made it sound like you meant Obama.

« Last Edit: October 10, 2009, 12:52:46 AM by Blastdown »

Quote from: my roommate
Hopes Obama winning the Nobel Peace Prize will motivate him to do something to deserve it

Apparently most of you are completely clueless of the many visits to other countries he's been on recently to improve relations with countries that had not liked us so much thanks to a few past presidents.  Of course this isn't much however its an improvement and a step in the right direction.  I think it's a bit early for him to get it though since he hasn't been president long and done much.  Also if you think that he can avoid the war on terrorism over in Afghanistan and just pull people out you have to be loving kidding.. They've been needing more support and pulling out troops would be terrible with the recent attacks.

If Obama can get the Nobel Peace Prize, then my cat could get the Olympic gold medal.

They gave him the award for "Intentions of making peace" Thats like giving you your high school diploma in 1st grade.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2009, 01:26:10 AM by Joker Card »

Honestly, where did you get that from?

*fox news
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1009/28135.html
Suck it
Yep, that has something to do with him being a terrorist!

They gave him the award for "Intentions of making peace" Thats like giving you your high school diploma in 1st grade.
He encouraged the people of Iran to fight for their freedom, and made some allies with several countries.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2009, 09:18:39 AM by koolkody12 »

well mother teresa had a stuffload of charities and missions all over India and other countries for disease, starvation, education and crap.
sure it was a nice thought, but those problems in those countries are now 100-fold worse. so really you can say she made little to no actual impact at all.

take her award away.

well mother teresa had a stuffload of charities and missions all over India and other countries for disease, starvation, education and crap.
sure it was a nice thought, but those problems in those countries are now 100-fold worse. so really you can say she made little to no actual impact at all.

take her award away.

That's because Mother Teresa embezzled money and mistreated the people who went to her clinics.