Author Topic: More Kaje like vehicles.  (Read 4995 times)

They all have a certain beveled style which I like. Please attempt to make a vehicle that fits that style.

a green vehical.

ok i'll try.

Edit: :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: October 09, 2009, 09:00:08 PM by kakashi11 »

a green vehical.

ok i'll try.
Either you don't get it or you're just being silly.

I think you like Kaje's style of vehicles because they have less polys than Pandan's hat mod.

No one can make Kaje-vehicles like Kaje, his style is to Kaje-like. Might want to ask Kaje for more information.

Or we can just ask Kaje!

-image copy snip-

They all have a certain beveled style which I like. Please attempt to make a vehicle that fits that style.
I've noticed that too, Kaje's vehicles seem to be unique in there own way

I've found that Kaje, Badspot, and Ephialtes have very similar modeling styles.

I've found that Kaje, Badspot, and Ephialtes have very similar modeling styles.
TheGeek too, if I recall. They have the blocko style down very well.

Yeah, it's called not making the weapon or vehicle have more polys than the bedroom itself.
The style is called making it look simple.
Imagine Kirby, compared to... Master Chief

Master Chief has a suit with lots of detail.
Kirby is a ball with arms and legs.

Other people's vehicles are like Master Chief.
Kaje's vehicles are like Kirby.

Compare this

to

The top one looks so much more detailed and doesn't fit blockland as well as the bottom one. I think Kaje's style is more toy like then others.

That's the whole idea.

These other people are making things like they would be in other games, except they just flat shade it.

What i notice is that kaje's vehicles are small, compacted, and they have that light color, dark color pattern. no matter what it is, it's small but getter funtioning than larger vehicles.
I wonder, has he ever made a tank?

Kaje's vehicles are like Kirby.

Haha.  That's loving awesome.  You totally hit the nail on the head. :cookieMonster:

Welcome to my new signature.

Ever tried going to Kaje and asking him "Think you could make anymore vehicles? We sure could use [Insert Vehicle Idea here] or maybe a [Insert Vehicle Idea here] would be neat."

That's how I got a hold of his Toboggan many ages ago.

But how in the world will any of us find him?!