Poll

Do you like my add-ons?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Makanix's Add-Ons [Goodbye Forever?]  (Read 70131 times)

really nice spear dude!
i like the way you shaped the shaft to make it look like a stick, and the pointed spear part like a stone i give it a 9/10 because its kind of hard to kill with

Did I remember to mention it has an event that comes with it so you can use variables to create a fishing RPG like thing. That's what he requested it for...   OnFishingSpearHit.

Did I remember to mention it has an event that comes with it so you can use variables to create a fishing RPG like thing. That's what he requested it for...
oh that kind of clears up my confusion

does it damage things like bots or other players? Or what does it do?

Lol something random here. I'm on an iPod, so everything is tiny. So when I look at the topic name when I'm not zoomed it it looked like it says "Toilet Flush Sounds"...

does it damage things like bots or other players? Or what does it do?

it is also a weapon and can do damage. But it also has an event called "OnFishingSpearHit" that can be used along with variables to create RPG skills or whatever...
« Last Edit: October 10, 2009, 11:58:57 PM by makanix163 »

Too bad the normals are off.

???
The lighting is reversed on the X axis.

Notice how it's light on where it should be dark?

I finnaly got to replying this will work great with my rp
Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
Hurr

The lighting is reversed on the X axis.

Notice how it's light on where it should be dark?

is it a scripting or modeling problem? Cause I did rotate the model cause I did not like the way it faced... Or is It like in the script where I have to change "false" to "true"...

Let me guess, you are using milkshape.

score:

Pandan: 1

Makanix: 0

Well, we have sharks we should get fish now :D