Makanix's Add-Ons [Goodbye Forever?]

Poll

Do you like my add-ons?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Makanix's Add-Ons [Goodbye Forever?]  (Read 70132 times)

Makanix can you make bricks if so can you make a pecil and paper mod where the pencil does 5 damage and if it hits the paper brick you can type it and it will save to that brick and if you click the paper you can read what was typed. Thanks in advance even if you don't make the add-on, just for considering it.

sorry but i cant do that... ask one of the better scripters. its all scripting...

I was about to ask if you could make this:

But, since you're a bad scripter...

I was about to ask if you could make this:

But, since you're a bad scripter...
last i checked someone is already working on that

Snowboard, scooter, skateboard! these will all use the ski-ing event (or something)
and also a freefalling tool that uses ski tool (double handed), so you can do backflips in mid-air and barrel rolls, and such!
 :cookieMonster:

Could you make a fork that is thrown like a spear? (like a kitchen fork)

lol do want

Snowboard, scooter, skateboard! these will all use the ski-ing event (or something)
and also a freefalling tool that uses ski tool (double handed), so you can do backflips in mid-air and barrel rolls, and such!
Ooh I would like a skate bored :DDDOOO:

I can't make vehicles...

I like that. I'll work on that later. Maybe a melée knife. No clue what a spoon would do but I don't want it to be the same as a fork
« Last Edit: October 11, 2009, 03:58:02 PM by makanix163 »

Inb4Goodidea

Wow. Nice man. I'll use these for my RPG. Pretty cool.

How about a 2x4 plank for my planned construction DM? Hehe.. Make it shoot the person to the side.. For ex: You hit somebody in a / striking motion, top being start, he would get pushed back and to the left.

I can't make vehicles...

I like that. I'll work on that later. Maybe a melée knife. No clue what a spoon would do but I don't want it to be the same as a fork
no a melee knife was already made, its called the battle knife

Dang I was going to make the rock. (for the Bug Mods)  :<

Heh, I'll make one anyway, unless you'll agree to letting me include yours...

Dang I was going to make the rock. (for the Bug Mods)  :<

Heh, I'll make one anyway, unless you'll agree to letting me include yours...

I don't mind. Unless you can make a better one. This is just a request someone needed so I threw it together for them.