Most recent thing?

OSHT
0 (0%)
OSHHHHTTTTTTTT
2 (22.2%)
Whatever, lifey powers anyways
7 (77.8%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: MS Paint Adventures: Homestuck [Gigapause]  (Read 526680 times)

lgjtrgukhgjerougerhgergeg'
in the center of the milky way galaxy is a radio source thing thats called Sagittarius A, and is a part of the sagittarius constellation
some people think that in the center of the universe there is a supermassive black hole, meaning Sagittarius A is a black hole
black hole as in void
Equius = Sagittarius = Heir of Void
wssssssssssectfrvvvvvvvvvvgyb hunnnnnnnnjimkool kids klubkool kids klubkk huuuSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IE
YOU BRILLIANT PIECE OF stuff

tavros is hussie, i loving bet.

Beta version of minigame was just sent out to all KS backers of $50 and over. (But not for those who went through paypal because beta version only works when clicking through the Kickstarter message system.)

This will be a brief test because the system is pretty well ironed out by now. Final version will go up on site in a few hours or so. Til then if you don’t want spoilers you might want to avoid tumblr because people like to post screenshots and stuff.
gerijgeruogferj
egherjguldhferioufoWRGHEROIHU I WANNA SEE RUFIOOOOOOOO AND DAMARAAAAAAAAAAAAA AND EQUIUSSSS ANCESTORRRRRR

well im happy i didn't bet money on that

this just in
damara is the new best character in homestuck
the zahhak family is as weird as ever
and rufioh turns out totally different than anyone expected but is still pretty cool

http://www.mspaintadventures.com/scraps2/damaramegido.html
Translate to english > Damara suddenly becomes even creepier. Also that chat with Hussie at the end was absolutely hilarious.

Edit: Oh god you can go through the game as Damara.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 01:51:20 AM by -Jetz- »

new album
i TOLDJA tere was gonna be a third solo album (3) month(s) album

Not liking this album at all.

The way Homestuck music is has changed, its more symphonized and kind of not homestuck like.

these new ones are only like this because solo album stuff
fans (maybe certain people on the music team??) make these theyre supposed to not sound homestuck-y
im expecting volume 10 in a few months
back to GOOD OL REGULAR NORMAL STUFF

The "most homestuck" of these musics was The Symphony Impossible to Play.

I just started reading this and I have no idea what the forget I'm reading.

I just started reading this and I have no idea what the forget I'm reading.

Honestly, I'd stop while you can. It gets so hard to read later.

Honestly, I'd stop while you can. It gets so hard to read later.
dont listen to this man
if you cant read the text in the comic then you probably wont be able to understand the story anyway

If you're not hooked by the end of act 3, then it probably isn't for you. The story starts really slow, but ramps up by then.