Poll

Does your BL_ID matter?

Yes.
111 (23%)
No.
150 (31.1%)
No, and if you picked yes, you are a noob.
127 (26.3%)
Yes, anyone with a 16k+  is definently a noob.
95 (19.7%)

Total Members Voted: 226

Author Topic: A poll about bl_id.  (Read 5347 times)

A blockland ID is irrelevant.

To me, and I will keep saying this, you are all equally worthless.

even though you say it doesn't, since there are always people who are "id tribals" it does.

Honestly, I have a little more patience with higher IDs. If you really piss me off though, you're getting a ban no matter what ID you are.

even though you say it doesn't, since there are always people who are "id tribals" it does.
I haven't found one yet.

To me, the BL_ID alone does not matter. But the BL_ID plus what the name is like does matter to me(for example: "Masturcheif1337" ID - 16789). That tells me that he is most likely going to be an idiot. Does this mean I ban on site? No, it means I'm going to pay attention to what he is doing. Most likely, I'm going to help him build by giving advice, but if he trolls, then I will ban.

Username:hypertaylor   BL_ID-999999

A blockland ID is irrelevant.
This.
Jester's BL_ID is 15,229. He builds like most NWB members.
He was banned for his ID about two times already, his actions are acceptable.
I mean, come on. Anyone who discriminates new players who build greatly should jump into an incinerator.

yes it does matter.

i pretty much know all the 1-1000 players reputations, so i instantly know who to trust or not and who is lame.

also, anyone with like2k or less ID is (more likely) mature, because they could buy the game within that first hyped 2 weeks or however long the game was first new.
children cant do that, people with the money and means can. thats a major part of maturity.
My BL_ID just HAD to be 27 #s away from 10,000.

I find that higher IDs are less intelligent. But then again that's an unfair stereotype. We do have some good members with high IDs :)

I find that higher IDs are less intelligent. But then again that's an unfair stereotype. We do have some good members with high IDs :)
New cars are red. But we do have some new cars that aren't red.

What about new blue cars? Or old purple planes?
Augh, I shouldn't do homework this late...

You must say though, Blockland does have a huge learning curve.

You should of seen my friend play it. He's what you'd call an "anti-anything that isn't fps"

After coloring his spam-structure rainbow and undulo, he decided he DIDN'T like it and had to unpaint it all...

Specify, please. An ID doesn't decide if the person is any more or less intelligent. If you meant less intelligent in Blockland, that's obvious. Of course it takes people time to get used to a game, and everyone was new at some point.

It simply doesn't matter, it's just a number.