Poll

Does your BL_ID matter?

Yes.
111 (23%)
No.
150 (31.1%)
No, and if you picked yes, you are a noob.
127 (26.3%)
Yes, anyone with a 16k+  is definently a noob.
95 (19.7%)

Total Members Voted: 226

Author Topic: A poll about bl_id.  (Read 5344 times)

I got a new BL_ID, im no longer bl_id 10015, yet people think i'm new.
So, i wanna know what you guys think, does BL_ID matter?
Discuss.

No, it doesn't.

I wouldn't care if you bought the game today.

Who knows, you could've played demo forever and are pro.

lolololololol Choose all 4.

No, it doesn't.

EXACTLY!!! THANK YOU!!
People called me a noob when a 10k was high, yet i had the demo since v9 or 10, and was a verry accomplished builder / eventer.
Plus, i know a 16k that can build the eitfel tower picture perfect.

lolololololol Choose all 4.
lol, why??

No, it doesn't.

[/quote

Like me :D

If I'd have bought the game as soon as I started playing, I'd be a low 4k, not a 9k.

yes it does matter.

i pretty much know all the 1-1000 players reputations, so i instantly know who to trust or not and who is lame.

also, anyone with like2k or less ID is (more likely) mature, because they could buy the game within that first hyped 2 weeks or however long the game was first new.
children cant do that, people with the money and means can. thats a major part of maturity.

It does not matter at all. I know some loving handicapped people in 1k - 6k and some of the most mature Blocklanders I've ever met are in the late 15ks.

In GENERAL, higher IDs ARE worse, but you cannot discredit somebody due to their individual higher BL_ID and nothing else.
You cannot win an argument with "13k noob" unless you're so deluded that you believe you have already won due to your low ID.

I JOINED THIS ONLINE GAME EARLIER THAN YOU THAT MAKES ME SMARTER :D

It does not matter at all. I know some loving handicapped people in 1k - 6k and some of the most mature Blocklanders I've ever met are in the late 15ks.

In GENERAL, higher IDs ARE worse, but you cannot discredit somebody due to their individual higher BL_ID and nothing else.
You cannot win an argument with "13k noob" unless you're so deluded that you believe you have already won due to your low ID.

QFT

To be honest I don't like high Ids.

I selected all 4 what now?