Author Topic: Not all atheists are friends D:  (Read 5624 times)

Is atheist believing in pure science, not religion?

Listen all you tards who say you're atheist: Saying you're atheist does not mean you are better than everyone else. You're probably all just kids who are jumping on the atheism bandwagon. Sure, there are a select few who aren't doing that stuff. I'm not saying everyone's doing it.

Listen all you tards who say you're atheist: Saying you're atheist does not mean you are better than everyone else. You're probably all just kids who are jumping on the atheism bandwagon. Sure, there are a select few who aren't doing that stuff. I'm not saying everyone's doing it.
Wow, you're handicapped.

Wow, you're handicapped.

No i'm not, I'm tired of all these kids going 'I'm atheist, so that means nothing can hurt me!'

No i'm not, I'm tired of all these kids going 'I'm atheist, so that means nothing can hurt me!'
I don't know what the forget you're looking at then.

%75 of my friends are atheist.

I don't know what the forget you're looking at then.

We don't see the same thing, so I'm handicapped? Please think before you press 'Post'

We don't see the same thing, so I'm handicapped? Please think before you press 'Post'
Irony.
You immediately stereotype all atheists (including myself) as silly bandwagoning children.

Atheism is awesome, it adds to my hypocrisy meter because it's a faith about having no faith, in effect :3

Atheism is awesome, it adds to my hypocrisy meter because it's a faith about having no faith, in effect :3
It's not a faith, you're also an idiot.

Irony.
You immediately stereotype all atheists (including myself) as silly bandwagoning children.

Excuse me, you stupid forget,
Sure, there are a select few who aren't doing that stuff. I'm not saying everyone's doing it.

You're incredibly dull. There are just as many friends joining the atheist bandwagon as there are joining the "atheism is secretly a religion" bandwagon.

Everyone is a friend. The end.