Author Topic: Not all atheists are friends D:  (Read 5627 times)

For example, me, and Block Builder. You flame us ( as a belief ) way too often, and you should pay some respect. We are all humans

Atheists flame Christians way more than the other way around. Stop asking for pity.

Examples of said flamage?

Also, I don't flame because atheists don't believe in a god. It's just that they think we are all complete morons for choosing to do so/being raised in it.

inb4anotherreligionwar

Way to forget things up. bro.

Anyone who deliberately states their belief without being asked and tries to make people know why they're correct and others are wrong, are friends. Get out.

It's pretty moronic to go against such insane odds, imo.

Atheists are friends when they act like friends.

For example, me, and Block Builder. You flame us ( as a belief ) way too often, and you should pay some respect. We are all humans
Good job on being stupid.
Also,
Atheists flame Christians way more than the other way around. Stop asking for pity.

I really don't give a Samuel L. Jackson on what religion you are but if people start doing stuff like picking a religion fight or start preaching about 2012 or whatever hindu god favors you the most in my server or here I'm going to be pissed :|

Not all Christians are friends.

With ya, Spockticus.

can someone explain to me what an Atheist is?

can someone explain to me what an Atheist is?

Someone who uses logic instead of "faith".

Someone who uses logic instead of "faith".

Erm, by this I mean it's someone who isn't a theist.