Author Topic: Does badspot play any servers?  (Read 3235 times)

We now have some hints on what v14 has...

Water physics and editor wand! :O
That was jus phsyco. Badspot was not actually there. It was a lie.

I played hide and seek with Badspot in the Blupo Blocks load. I found him and then we discussed his broken keyboard.

True story.

That was jus phsyco. Badspot was not actually there. It was a lie.

The Cake Badspot  was a lie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMICdwRdqcE
because it makes a lot of sense to let someone you perma banned beta test your game

Why can't people act like normal human beings when Badspot joins the server they are in?

Example:

Someone123: I'm sorry, but I disagree with your theory.
Someoneelse456: I can see your reasoning, good sir, but I strongly feel that this is correct.
Someone123: I guess I'm a bit cautious with your new ideas. I apologize for this.
Badspot connected
Someoneelse456: OMG ITS BAdSPTO!!11!!1 CAN I TESST V14 PLZPLZPLZPLZ!!!!!!!111!!!1

quote:
Why can't people act like normal human beings when Badspot joins the server they are in?

Example:

Someone123: I'm sorry, but I disagree with your theory.
Someoneelse456: I can see your reasoning, good sir, but I strongly feel that this is correct.
Someone123: I guess I'm a bit cautious with your new ideas. I apologize for this.
Badspot connected
Someoneelse456: OMG ITS BAdSPTO!!11!!1 CAN I TESST V14 PLZPLZPLZPLZ!!!!!!!111!!!1

Quoted so people can read it.

I've played a game a brick ball with Badspot in v8 I believe on Wallet's server.  It was loads of fun with a bunch of people playing.  I've seen him around on other servers too.  He also had the ability to hack himself as admin with the IGSO mod.

He actually does play the game on other accounts, but plays very little on the Badspot account because everyone instantly crowds him, asks him questions, and other stuff that generally makes it annoying to actually play the game.

Quoted so people can read it.
Oh thanks, those darn alternating colors always screw me up D:<

We now have some hints on what v14 has...

Water physics and editor wand! :O
Yeah obviously.

He was at mine, but he didn't seem to actually "be" there.
I remember that.

Once on his server he was telling us about how a dude with a leaf blower has been outside for an hour and he was getting freaked out.

Once on his server he was telling us about how a dude with a leaf blower has been outside for an hour and he was getting freaked out.

What's a leaf blower?

Is Badspot the one getting freaked out or the guy outside?

What's a leaf blower?

Is Badspot the one getting freaked out or the guy outside?
How do you not know what a leaf blower is?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leaf_blower

Obviously Badspot was being freaked out.

Who isn't freaked out by leaf blowers? They look like flame throwers but they blow air and make loud noises D:

Dirty Mexicans come to steal his car
Leaf Blower assassins.