Poll

Do you think that if I edited the model for the newer version more people would like this

It should
65 (84.4%)
Nah its ok
12 (15.6%)

Total Members Voted: 76

Author Topic: Flaregunrifle MY FIRST WEP THAT I MADE MYSELF!  (Read 12171 times)

It just needs a new handle.
I agree but theres no way in hell that im updating this if the polls don't say so.
Now i say it will happen in the newer version
« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 08:52:56 PM by leif16 »

There its now 50/50, I think it needs a new handle as said, Other then that its a nice add on, Good Job and Good Luck to you, I personally am not dling for the sole purpose I have the old one in my folder. :)

does constructor work with blockland on modeling

Try making the red part into a orangey type color like a normal flare gun.

Try making the red part into a orangey type color like a normal flare gun.
That i may make in the newer version i will also redo the handle and other stuff

does constructor work with blockland on modeling
I'm not sure for this i used Milkshape

Also add a flare bomb! You throw the bomb and when it detonates, it shoots flares up!

Also add a flare bomb! You throw the bomb and when it detonates, it shoots flares up!
GOOD IDEA MESSAGE ME IF YOU WANT TO HELP ME MAKE MODs

My honest opinion:

-No way in hell I'm downloading
-Name is one of those "what the forget?" kind of names
-Model, hell no
-Nobody in their right mind would steal this crap, and if they did, they would only make it better.
This. (Hi Carl, it's Fudge :3)

Good for a first. Keep it up.

It's good for a first, but when it comes to flares, I'm sticking with the FaecPwner. :/

Im fairly sure you do not fire rifle's or flareguns over your shoulder

Im fairly sure you do not fire rifle's or flareguns over your shoulder

I guess it's one of those new fangled ones that are super charged or something.. They fire out like a rocket or something.. Lol

My honest opinion:

-No way in hell I'm downloading
-Name is one of those "what the forget?" kind of names
-Model, hell no
-Nobody in their right mind would steal this crap, and if they did, they would only make it better.
Wow.
Leave the guy alone.
It's his first.
Can't you be nice at all?