Author Topic: I can't get along with people with higher than or very close ID's to mine  (Read 5885 times)

Honestly, I don't have many 8K and up ID friends, it's weird but I get along more with people with lower IDs than mine. Anyone think they know why this is?

Uhh, What does ID's have to with friendship?

Honestly, I don't have many 8K and up ID friends, it's weird but I get along more with people with lower IDs than mine. Anyone think they know why this is?

maybe because you know the Lower ids more, or maybe most of the higher IDs you see are not as smart as the lower, not in building skill, but interwebs skill

Im an 8k and i get along with you. :D

You can't get along with me?

Uhh, What does ID's have to with friendship?

What is this I don't even

I might have accidentally you, cuz your post is broken.

What is this I don't even

I might have accidentally you, cuz your post is broken.
What?  I'm just curious as to why he is comparing ID's with friends.

That doesn't make much sence to me.

You can't get along with me?

There are exceptions of course. But really, at least 80% of servers I have admin on, are owned by older players. Also, I know the ID doesn't matter, I'm saying that it's just weird.

A lot of 8k-13k IDs like me.

Mine's 9144, and I'm your friend right :C

Its may be that a Lower BL_ID is easier to talk to, cus they know what their Talking about
But don't get me wrong, some people come in with the game one day, and fit in just Perfectly the next.

Badspot

• Administrator

You are a generally unlikable person.  Most people will not get along with you.  The correlation to ID number is imaginary. 

You are a generally unlikable person.  Most people will not get along with you.  The correlation to ID number is imaginary. 
I am saving this quote for all ID discriminatory idiots.