Author Topic: Hidden Swear list TXT in the ROBLOX files found?  (Read 62531 times)

They didn't censor BLM or AiO!

I've never really played Roblox, so i'ma ask you guys something. Can you swear without being automatically banned? Cause I wasnt banned after swearing.
I remember in Club Penguin they ban you for swearing immediately. You get banned even though no one saw the message.

Posted for convenience and lulz :cookieMonster:
I already say at least half of those in a day  :cookieMonster:

Copy every swear word on the list into a row
Paste into chat while playing Roblox
Get IP banned
???
Profit
This.

Tom

Haha
Bump.
I've gone editing some files, and i've found the safe chat phrase list, i managed to change the Safe Chat user scripts so you can change the pre-made phrases :D
Haha client side protection. I'm surprised theres not a video on youtube about how you can say whatever you want on Roblox.

Lol they have "nails" in there.

Copy every swear word on the list into a row
Paste into chat while playing Roblox
Get IP banned
???
Profit
Pfft, IP bans are useless.

I remember in Club Penguin they ban you for swearing immediately. You get banned even though no one saw the message.
Yeah, that was stuff.
Also, they removed all punctuation from Club Penguin too, except ! and ?. loving stupid. The moderators there are no better then Roblox's.

Highsecured piece of ****..just.

If you edit the swearlist does it have an effect on weather or not they are blocked?

Even if they did people could still report you. But maybe we could threaten to transform roblox into a satanic cult with it on special servers :D

Holy ****..justing christ, what a load of mn.

Did anyone notice that "bich" is on there?
Bich is a Latin word meaning generosity. What the ****..just.

No one noticed these?
Apparently Aphtonites named these in the original post.

blockland
blockland.us
http://www.blockland.us
www.blockland.us
bl0ckland
« Last Edit: October 19, 2009, 08:25:08 PM by Blastdown »

Fu is in there. "Hey guys I am taking this Kung F-BAN class after school.