Author Topic: 1 to 100 in ID?  (Read 5899 times)

He saves them and offers them to hot chicks in return for loveual favors. Girls go crazy for low IDs.

He saves them and offers them to hot chicks in return for loveual favors. Girls go crazy for low IDs.
Lol

Kompressor is the Gordon Freeman of blockland

4595 is my ID. I'm content with it, however my lucky number is always 7. :D

I have 7959 :D

Except his name is Ben Garney.

STORY TIME STORY TIME  :cookieMonster:
Alright, here is the story of the blockland staff.
One upon a time, badspot was getting tired of having only a team of two working on the game and fixes, badspot allowed 99 people to help him, they were called the horrible 100.  Badspot eventually got sick of them wanting credit for the game and locked them in his basement.  The horrible hundred never escaped and they all lived happily ever after.  The end.
:D

I though that they were reserved for Badspot's development team?

you really think it took 100 people to make blockland? think again

Alright, here is the story of the blockland staff.
One upon a time, badspot was getting tired of having only a team of two working on the game and fixes, badspot allowed 99 people to help him, they were called the horrible 100.  Badspot eventually got sick of them wanting credit for the game and locked them in his basement.  The horrible hundred never escaped and they all lived happily ever after.  The end.
:D

This is a great topic.

Drugs make you 'feel' cool.
Low ID's make you 'feel' cool.
Therefore: Low ID's are drugs.

so badspots on a lot of drugs?

When I bought Blockland the first time I broke Badspot's database because the beta at the time (for v3) gave a link of where to purchase it (I owned ID 0 at the time). Long story short... I broke  Baddy's database and he punished me by giving me ID 100, and took the coveted ID 0 for himself. I will never forgive him for that trespass against my fand-om.

tl:dr: Badspot is evil and hates money. That makes sense, right?
« Last Edit: October 30, 2009, 03:58:19 AM by mocheeze »

DON'T FORGET TO RELOAD!!

I was viewing the ID database when I saw that right after ID1, there was ID 100! What happened to the 99 other IDs?
Don't forget ID 1337 :cookieMonster: