Author Topic: Can someone make/find an avatar for me?  (Read 892 times)

I'm trying to get into the spirit of Halloween before it's too late. Could someone please make or find an avatar for me? I would like a pumpkin with the bio-hazard sign carved into it please :]
I would do it myself but I fail at computering...

I fail at computering...

Not alone on the list...

I would try, but I am in the middle of making one for myself.
Sawy.

Well if you're that desperate...

Google images is your friend

Well if you're that desperate...

Google images is your friend
I looked. There are a couple but they look really bad once put into avatar form.

Typhon is the scariest son of a bitch EVAR.

If he existed then we wouldn't exist.

I looked. There are a couple but they look really bad once put into avatar form.
I doubt anyone will make one for you.

Does this work?

Well that's pretty close to what I was thinking. Did you make that?

EDIT: I was thinking the hazard sign would be the glowing part. If there's a way you could do that, make the pumpkin a little bigger, and center the sign, it would be PERFECT!
« Last Edit: October 23, 2009, 10:23:44 PM by Hazard »

Well that's pretty close to what I was thinking. Did you make that?

EDIT: I was thinking the hazard sign would be the glowing part. If there's a way you could do that, make the pumpkin a little bigger, and center the sign, it would be PERFECT!
no lol, i googled biohazard pumpkin, and just erased everything around it

I'm not really that saavy at editing photos, so you'd have to get someone else to do that

I was bored to tears, so I decided to make your biohazard jack o lantern. Then I got impatient because I can't cut things out properly when I'm really tired. Here's a crappy start to that idea of yours.

If I get bored tomorrow, I might try again but right now I'm too OCD to try again. I'd be up all dang night and I have to wake up early. (5 min in Paint.net) :/

That's basically exactly what I'm looking for but it doesn't look too good in avatar form. If you do try again that would be great. Sorry if I seem picky :[