Author Topic: perfect dark XBLA  (Read 1136 times)

the original perfect dark is being released on xbla in the winter with new updated textures and stuff :o

a comparison to the original perfect dark in pic 3

As soon as I saw this a while ago, I exploded nostalgia. I can't wait, Perfect Dark is a huge piece of my childhood, I played the stuff out of it.

YES

This was epicker than Goldeneye.

As soon as I saw this a while ago, I exploded nostalgia. I can't wait, Perfect Dark is a huge piece of my childhood, I played the stuff out of it.
Same, even though I'm still a child :3.
Also, I can't wait to go on that DM map with the super slow elevator so I can just trap the NPCs in there with Proxy Mines again. I loved doing that with my brother :D

this is why i want an xbox Perfect Dark was is the best ever!

Also, I can't wait to go on that DM map with the super slow elevator so I can just trap the NPCs in there with Proxy Mines again. I loved doing that with my brother :D

the map that was based on that scene in the matrix :D

Wait..XBLA...Who wants to play it with me when it comes out? :D

That was the stuff.

I played this game more than Goldeneye on N64. *nostalgasams*

Me and my friends used to play a lot of GoldenEye, but, anybody every play Lego Racers? I ask this because me and a friend we talking about it, and I was surprised to know that he also played it a million times through before he even knew me.

i got perfect dark on GBC and a transfer pack just to get the cheats that you get :D

also i got golds on all weapon challenges

DO WANT, so god damn much... To be able to reply Perfect dark on a screen that doesn't make your eyes bleed...

and without getting lag from too much explosions :D

Awesome. I expect you to get full GS on this game now, y'hear?!