What's the right word?

Stealing
4 (26.7%)
Saving
11 (73.3%)
I win. You loose.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends (download coming soon!)  (Read 9230 times)

He probably used fill can.
No no, I'm pretty sure he didn't use the fillcan.

you stole something people took a lot of time making and repainted that you don't deserve any credit

You say you don't care if people steal your avatar, yet you go out of your way to call them names. Funny.

By "repainted" do you mean left in a dark alley feeling violated and dirty?

"repainted" means forgeted it up really bad.

I lol'd

I diden't know what giving credit means.
Well that's a total lie.

you took this? admit you stole it and changed the colors. the only reason why it wouldn't be stolen if the person told you to change the colors and post it on the forums for him.

By the way, I stole it from another person who stole it!

This was TheGeek's, right? But the first time I saw this was on Melonking's server. And he loaded it. So he stole it, then I stole it, but theres one thing that dosen't make the word true, and that's the fact that they still have it. That's what I mean by claiming a copy.

By the way, I stole it from another person who stole it!

This was TheGeek's, right? But the first time I saw this was on Melonking's server. And he loaded it. So he stole it, then I stole it, but theres one thing that dosen't make the word true, and that's the fact that they still have it. That's what I mean by claiming a copy.
have a loving cry about it god damn
you took a build and made it stuffty
then didn't credit the creator and had a winge when people said it wasn't yours

According to a quote on the first page of your post and the fact that you edited your post, it's quite easy to come to the conclusion you only gave credit after you were called out for taking it.

Did melon king say it was his?

Even if melon did steal it, did it make it ok for you to steal it?

Did melon king say it was his?

Even if melon did steal it, did it make it ok for you to steal it?
This.

Ontopic: It looks pretty neat, though most all of the people Blocklanders are right.

GreenBH is really hard to explain things to, he is probably a 9 year old idiot who knows nothing about anything on the computer.

/facepalm