Author Topic: GreenBH (Yeah, again)  (Read 13538 times)

You know what green, you're a true starfish. How do you think people feel when you take their build without even loving asking them, and giving them no credit. And especially when you steal it. If I could, I'd punch you right now. Go read Destroyers post 17 times over and over again you richard.

and not giving them any credit.

I diden't know what credit ment at first, but then I realised all you have to say in your post is Credit goes to ___ for ___.

Plus, It's not a battle. I haven't lost, I haven't won, and you haven't lost, and you haven't won. I'm not fighting, because this is just a waste of time. I know I saved it, and I know I diden't give permission, and if you want to call it stealing then go ahead. I don't care anymore. You already told me I stole it. Yeah, you did. Heck of alot of you told me I stole it. And I don't need to be told more than once.

For forget's sake you handicap, stop ignoring my posts and trying to get the last word, I don't care if it makes you feel good or special, it just makes you an attention whoring friend in my eyes and likely in other people's eyes. Stop doing it, now.
I have to use big text because you seem to have massive difficulty reading my standard posts.

I do. Stealing means to take something that isn't yours without permission. Easy. Nuff Said.

And by the way, I already said I don't care if you use stealing. I've had enough of this. I mean, you can still send forgety pm's, but I will play Blockland my way, and I will save every god damn good build. I've saved so many things before, oh so many since July 2008, when I ever knew Blockland.
It's not the problem of you saving builds, it's the problem of you destroying them with the fillcan and showing it to everyone then having a fit when people tell you they don't like it because it's not yours.

also intellectual property, you don't seem to understand that concept.

go suck a frog's rooster

Lol, you guys do realize you are arguing with a 10 year old right?

I do. Stealing means to take something that isn't yours without permission. Easy. Nuff Said.

I-

Wha-

This is a good point. We're also arguing with a 10-year-old who refuses to be wrong.

I-

Wha-

This is a good point. We're also arguing with a 10-year-old who refuses to be wrong.

Pah. I live in BRITAIN, and you guys live in America. And I highly disagree with an American protection act? And you THINK I've commited a crime by just doing something on a game? Ohhhh I'm so scared I'm reporting you all to admin wahwahwahwahwah (sarcasim).

This is how we spend our time down here

Me and him fought in our pm's. I'll get pictures, 1 mo.

Did anyone ever point out that his Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends wasn't even the correct color?

-Awesomesnip-
Quote from: Regulith
When it comes to Drama, you don't mess with Destroyer, Destroyer messes with you.
QFT.

Did anyone ever point out that his Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends wasn't even the correct color?