Author Topic: How to be in whatever team you want in TDM (even when Auto Sort is on)  (Read 3920 times)

OK, I put this here because it happened to me as well and it was the first time it did. This is how to be in whatever team you want in TDM. OK, this is how you do it, and it worked with me.

The first time you arrive you are put into Blue. You want to be in Red. So you leave the server and join again. Then you are still put into Blue. And you keep leaving and leaving and leaving and no matter how much you do it, your'e always put into BLUE. So this is what you do, and this is when I get crazy, but clever. Join the server, then on the loading screen (usally works with datablock load), say, and exactly how I say it, "Dear God, please put me in (team)." You don't need to use "'s but you will need to use punctuation. Do not use any word shorts like u, plz, and all that. And after I said it, I was put into Red O_O  :cookieMonster:

That's one thing you can try. It won't always work, but it's worth trying. It sounds crazy, but it worked for me. And God can change luck and unluck.

God can't hear you. He only plays on passed servers.

You could just join the server with two clients and close the one with the team you don't want.

Or stop being a jerk and accept the team you are put on in imaginary Lego DM.

Blue is better anyway.

Saying a prayer on the loading screen does not change the team you'll be put into. This is purely a coincidence or a lie.

Live with the team you're on or request a switch, don't try to "cheat the system".

Also, you are a denying friend. Leave this place.

Also, you are a denying friend. Leave this place.

OH MY GOD. Now your plan is to make all of my posts about what I did? About the build? I won't leave, to stop you asking.

OH MY GOD. Now your plan is to make all of my posts about what I did? About the build? I won't leave, to stop you asking.
Damn. I was hoping you would have been shot enough to leave
Obviously not :/

Auto Sort does not care for your silly cries for sympathy. The price for its favour is measured in blood.

:O MORON!

I HATE BLUE SO HARD. It's from my school. I live in britian and we have a team system known as a house system. The blue team kept winning every month so I hate blue now.