Poll

Are you Buying it?

Yes, shiz face
22 (48.9%)
NO,too fake(or just dont have enough money).
17 (37.8%)
parents won't let me.
6 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 45

Author Topic: L4D2  (Read 20107 times)

Why would you trade in a pistol with unlimited ammo (which might I add, can have a firerate like an SMG if you mash the trigger/mouse button fast enough) for a frying pan?

It's just plain dumb.

Well you don't have to reload, which can be a plus. I think when you're completely surrounded by infected it's way better to use a melee. Also me and two of my friends took down a tank with guitars :D

Why would you trade in a pistol with unlimited ammo (which might I add, can have a firerate like an SMG if you mash the trigger/mouse button fast enough) for a frying pan?

It's just plain dumb.

1. Instant kill for common and some special infected with melee
2. Ability to hit more than one enemy at a time
3. No reload

1. Instant kill for common and some special infected with melee

Not always

I love the machete, i ain't too good with the pistols, so i'd sometimes use the machete instead, and have a Shotgun too

It's just plain dumb.
Your avatar is wrong, it's trollface, newcigarette.

Sniper Rifle + Machete/Guitar. :D

Melee weapons are so much more fun to use than pistols.

Sniper rifle + machete + me = Snipins' a good job mate. Challengin' work, outta doors. I guarantee you'll not go hungry.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2009, 11:38:55 AM by Noruzenchi »

Sniper rifle + machete + me = Snipins' a good job mate. Challengin' work, outta doors. I guarantee you'll not go angry.
I guarantee you'll not go hungry*

:< I hear angry when he says it

It's smooth sailing performance wise in this, right up to the Park. Jesus, what's with all those bushes they lag me like a fat 8 year old would irl. Anyone else experiencing this?

I think someone gifted me the demo, since I didn't buy it :O

Your avatar is wrong, it's trollface, newcigarette.
Also EFG, if I'm not mistaken.

I think someone gifted me the demo, since I didn't buy it :O
It was publicly released a few days ago.