Author Topic: Heedicalking's Modern War  (Read 119616 times)

Modern War

Pack 1- Air Vehicles
B24 V2

4 person plane. Space bar to bomb. Click to fire frontal guns.
Update: Fixed the lighting on it, made the bombs have a wider radius making it more practical.

Skycrane

It's a helicopter that can pick up other vehicles. Press space bar to go up, and hit the light key to pick up/drop other vehicles. Pick up tanks, biplanes, or the poor man using his skis. Just fly over what you want to pick up, press the light key, and there you go.

Pack 2- Land Vehicles

AA Turret [V2]

Two barrel AA Turret
[v2]
Can't aim at troops. Can only aim in the air, hence the name, AA Turret. Fixed the lighting and made it more blocko.

AA Tank

Mobile duck hunting  :cookieMonster:

APC

An armored transport that is all terrain. Similar to Strato's Stryker.

Humvee V2

A humvee with multiple modes that works with gravity cat's
  • Standard- No gun
  • GrenadeL- Chargeable grenade launcher
  • Minigun- A minigun.
V2: Minigun, turret shoots a bit farther and takes less time to charge and reload. More dynamic collision mesh.
*The minigun humvee is the first vehicle released to ever have a turret which has spreading bullets

Misc

Spring Canyon

Map by Comm. Flathead. Edits by Heedicalking. Perfect for dogfights.

WW2 Islands

Perfect for LCVP sieges, Dogfights and more! This map comes with a chain of islands separated by bridges and another island for an attackers team. This map can be used in many ways. It also has invisible boundaries under water to prevent driving vehicles to the attacker's base. Credits to Stratofortress for the sand bag and bridge.

LCVP

Useful as a transport. V2 will feature working doors.

CREDITS:
Absolution for a lot of the models.

Coming soon

Turreted plane
Helicopters
plus alot more.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2010, 10:38:01 AM by heedicalking »

Very nice,Once again
I also plan on putting up a huge folder full of models that peopel can take and do whatever with.

Awsome! Can you also like add another plane that functiosn similar to the bomber. Like person one is flying the plane and person two can hit spacebar to bomb. So that person one won't hit space by accident and bomb the plane up.

Awsome! Can you also like add another plane that functiosn similar to the bomber. Like person one is flying the plane and person two can hit spacebar to bomb. So that person one won't hit space by accident and bomb the plane up.
I can do that.
Also,

Tank killer...
The pic I posted was of a flamethrower tank but I could do an A-T (Anti Tank) as well. I also have some fixed artillery that I will be finishing.

I love the title, "Modern" War.

It could be made in to a Modern version.

We are using them today in blockland. If we are using them today, they are modern

Also, definition of modern

belonging to the modern era; since the Middle Ages; "modern art"; "modern furniture"; "modern history";

I read the title:
"forget yeah!"
I saw the actual post:
:C
I'm bored of all these planes; they don't do anything different.

Meh strato pretty much beat you to it.

Make something Unique and new

I went to this server and saw this, flew it. and it's pretty realistic.

If you make the F4U Corsair, please make it look less like the stunt plane and more like these-