Author Topic: Heedicalking's Modern War  (Read 119675 times)

Go die slowly in a gigantic bonfire that's being fueled by your families dead bodies.
Please.
What is wrong with these forums, I will never know.

The bomber doesn't work, every time I try bombing I jump out of the plane. Changed control scheme, but then I can't bomb people.
PLEASE FIX THIS if possible.

The bomber doesn't work, every time I try bombing I jump out of the plane. Changed control scheme, but then I can't bomb people.
space bar........

Disable Jump/Jet combo.

Looking good as always.

Current add-ons that I am probably going to scrap or redo because they plain out suck:
B24, AA Tank, APC, LCVP. i might also redo the AA turret because now everyone uses that mega fast hitscan auto targeting mass damage crap these days and it's outmatched by everything except the classics like Kaje's.

Current add-ons that I am probably going to scrap or redo because they plain out suck:
B24, AA Tank, APC, LCVP. i might also redo the AA turret because now everyone uses that mega fast hitscan auto targeting mass damage crap these days and it's outmatched by everything except the classics like Kaje's.
What about the apc gunner?
I still have it the one with rotating satelite dish?It looks nice.

i was On heeds server one time and he made a Troop helicopter i think it was russian i think i dont exactly know....