Author Topic: Heedicalking's Modern War  (Read 120495 times)

I also plan on putting up a huge folder full of models that peopel can take and do whatever with.

like steal?

If you release the planes i'll give a high rating :)

If you release the planes i'll give a high rating :)
On what? You can't rate this.

On what? You can't rate this.
Um well i can i'll rate it epicly but i read the rules
and i really can't give a rating unless you ask for it.
I got a rating in mind if you want me to tell you

Um well i can i'll rate it epicly but i read the rules
and i really can't give a rating unless you ask for it.
I got a rating in mind if you want me to tell you
so would i. the planes rock..............

where did crocodile the flame thrower tank go???

I can't wait for the "Acer."

I remember when I was on Heed's server, me and him snuck into the enemy base. It looked just like MW2 (but with blockheads). The slope we were climbing on Had jets coming off it and there when jets flying in the background. I think those jets were Heed's "Acers"

I remember that Heed was flying a helicopter over to the enemy base and we jumped out. I ran over to a sniping position to get a better look of things, then I noticed some Acers flying out of the base followed by those choppers that look like they're from the movie Avatar. One of them hover over the building I was in, shone a light down and looked around. I freaked out and ran off.

I remember when I was on Heed's server, me and him snuck into the enemy base. It looked just like MW2 (but with blockheads). The slope we were climbing on Had jets coming off it and there when jets flying in the background. I think those jets were Heed's "Acers"
What server was this? Was it bedroom tactical fort wars?

Same question.

Were you meaning me on that second one? If so, it was Tactical Fort wars on Bedroom, yes. And if you would, please host it. It's my favorite. :D

can u re post crocodile?? plz??

I'm talking about the summer slopes dogfight.

Every add-on you make is incredible since you work much time on it also heed check your pm's