Author Topic: Looking for Good FPS  (Read 2043 times)

get shattered horizon, never played it, but if you get a guest pass, give i to me  :cookieMonster:

get shattered horizon, never played it, but if you get a guest pass, give i to me  :cookieMonster:
I think my Pentium 4 + Nvidia 8500 GT would explode.  It's seems awesome, though.

That's not right.  The store employees would probably be fired for selling M rated games to a minor.  Last I checked, you need an ID.
BL_ID?

BL_ID?
No you dumbforget, its a 1/100 chance that someone in a random store will know about BL.

...And i thought my parents were strict...
I'm an atheist and my parents are partially Christian. Looks like I won't be getting Persona 3. :(

I'm 17 now, so I can go to the store and buy any game I want.

That law (In America) has been "Revoked".

Also Metroid Prime trilogy for Wii.
Pay someone random to do it. It really works :3

as long as there is no love, or naked people, my parents are fine, awesome parents right?  Sometimes i can get one to play one with me

games: james bond nightfire PC
james bond quantum of solace (nintendo wfc)

as long as there is no love, or naked people, my parents are fine, awesome parents right?  Sometimes i can get one to play one with me

games: james bond nightfire PC
james bond quantum of solace (nintendo wfc)
So love is bad even though it made you... Well that might be a bad thing i dunno. But i sure now blowing someones head off didnt make you. Violence is twenty times worse then love. People are just afraid of love cuz they think its bad. But kid's should be thoroughly educated on the mental and physical bonds of love. Not hide it from them. Hell what can i say i like love and violence!

What about FPS maker? Its a 12+ (ISFE) and its quite good. On its website you can Download packs like weapons or players.

battlefield 2. Kind of bad though :/

Then why would you mention it if he wants a good one?

you can use the console in portal to make it more half-life ish.
and portal is 12 (T for you americans)

impulse 101=HL2 weapons
npc_create=creates an NPC, like npc_zombie

If I had to give it a rating, it would be M. It's starting content is all from HL2, and HL2 is M...plus, there are no limitations to what you can do with all that dynamite, weapons, and people... not to mention those violent balloons.

Borderlands.

Rainbow Six: Vegas