Author Topic: Hit man now has steam  (Read 4689 times)

Your saying I have to give you a game to be your friend?
You need a steam game to add a friend.

No, i need one too add you


this is related to games as steam is a platform for games

/arejue: the PC is the platform that plays the game, Steam is a store to buy games from. Is gamestop a game? is walmart a game?

Friending. I am Dr.Kirby.

Hahaha, i remember that Valve became an ass when they did that "Get a game or no friends" thing.

Tried the Nvidia or ATI steam deal?


Games i have

HL2

HL2: Lost coast

HL2: Death match

Source SDK Base and stuff

Zombie master
« Last Edit: November 07, 2009, 05:51:10 PM by (Hit Man) »

Games i have

HL2: Lost coast

HL2: Death match

Zombie master
Empires Mod and Goldeneye Source, just like i told you.

Gimme links, HL2 DM bundles DOES NOT COUNT

Yeah hl2dm from the freebies doesnt come with sdk, so you can't play hl2 mods.
I have a spare copy of Half life 2 I'm able to give away - I can gift you that if you want.



I'd add you but I cant DL any loving games because my parents are all like "You spend too much time on that thing that beeps!(As in the computer -_-)"
I would get some money but my neighbors hate me (Music) and my dad just found out his plant is shutting down so we're moving and most likely going bankrupt.

forget! [I want some free games from peopleD:]

SuperEdit: My steam is Pixle :D