Author Topic: Zoneark discovered my unsecure upload system.  (Read 31996 times)

Whoops, I mean thats an obvious clue, just realized Pandan didn't actually send it to Zoneark.

Oh and lets not forget Pandan's cat. I wonder why it was failbinned. hmm.
What was the cat about? I never saw the topic :c

The quality of his add-ons has nothing to do with any of this stuff. Quit your ad-hominen bullstuff Chrono.

The fact still remains that his information was compromised, the nature of that information is largely unknown so let's leave it at that. Now who should be hanged for it?

You could say Pandan since he didn't see this coming, but I raise you an interesting point by saying neither did loving Zoneark, would either party have wanted it this way? Obviously Pandan wouldn't have, and Zoneark hasn't said much on the matter, so this argument is a standstill in that regard. You don't judge on probability, everything has to be causal in the real world.

So then is Pandan at fault for divulging a little secret with no immediately accessible route for his then trusted fellow to compromise? Or is it Zoneark for going out of his way to comprise Pandan's stuff?

Saying it's Pandan's complete fault for deciding to tell Zoneark puts zoneark in an extremely immoral position mind you, since you're blaming Pandan for not taking into account that Zoneark would have inadvertently done what he did with 100% probability, therefore Zoneark is an inhuman, irrational agent, in other words he's an evil table. This is obviously not the case, so there's something wrong with this situation.

Then you can blame Zoneark which again, puts him in an immoral position after the fact but with a difference: this time he had a CHOICE to do what he did, and he chose to compromise Pandan's stuff. You can take this the other way and say his "firends" are the culprit, and in this case he still has an immoral position in the situation since he told his friends, and nothing good could have possibly come out of that. He could have withheld the information and nothing would have happened either, but nothing BAD would have happened as it did here. And additionally hsi friends had the choise to compromise or leave it alone. Either way his friends aren't here, so who's immediately in line to blame?

This topic is getting entertaining now.

-stuff-
I know what Zoneark did was wrong. Just because you have the gun, you still get in stuff for murder.
It's just the fact that I had thought everyone knew the stuff Zoneark pulls frequently.
It's like with Truce. You know he will abuse things just for laughs, but yet people still make him super admin.

What was the cat about? I never saw the topic :c
That's because it was failbinned.
I could ressurect my demonstration of why it sucked.

Zoneark.

Because i never revealed the uploader.
I just said it existed.

This thread has officially:

Tezuni, I liked you, before, but in this topic you've become a total moron. Please, kindly go away.

Seriously, Zoneark...
What did you do this for? The luls?

That's pretty forgeted up.

"This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things"

-snip-

Since when? To me it looks like people are saying Zoneark is a richard.

Seriously, Zoneark...
What did you do this for? The luls?

Yes, yes he did, actually.

"This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things"
Yep.
Since when? To me it looks like people are saying Zoneark is a richard.
Naw, Tezuni just hates me because of the past.
Move on.

Why does Tezuni hate you?

Zoneark is like a like rebellious child, you just can't take your eye of him for 5 second without him stirring something up.