Author Topic: Mordern Warfare 2 (Completed)  (Read 11143 times)

i thought it was more like "meanwhile on the other half of the earth, at this very time" kinda thing

I Just Did the Museum Part.
I pressed The Do Not Press Button.

3 Minutes later Im dead.

Well you shouldn't have pressed it then, huh?

I just got the game and I like how it ranks your abilities before you go off and play, but then, I kind of miss being able to choose an insane challenge without having to earn it.

Well you shouldn't have pressed it then, huh?

I just got the game and I like how it ranks your abilities before you go off and play, but then, I kind of miss being able to choose an insane challenge without having to earn it.
You can still choose veteran.

You can still choose veteran.
I had to go through a course that only gave me the option of difficulty based on how well I did in it. I wasn't able to choose Veteran. :(

I Just Did the Museum Part.
I pressed The Do Not Press Button.

3 Minutes later Im dead.

I tired this, killed everyone expecting to get a reward or something awesome, they just re-spawn  and wait till you press it again >:C

I tired this, killed everyone expecting to get a reward or something awesome, they just re-spawn  and wait till you press it again >:C
I Did It :D.

The button explodes hen you do it. Sometimes, it doesn't, though.

i will never prestige, don't give a forget about those xtra 9 titles to unlock that i wont even use.
i plan to cap out all the guns and challenges i can instead.

I just got that pixel thing on an offline account on xbox :D

mario

Hao to get it? Did Infinity Ward get any permission to use it?

Anybody gotten a tactical nuke yet? I've yet to try for it.

Anybody gotten a tactical nuke yet? I've yet to try for it.

I could get one if I tried, but I don't really care for it.

Eventually I'll use it, probably towards the end of 1st prestige if I get bored with what I've already done.

The killstreaks I use are either care package/predator missile, then harrier, then AC-130(I like this way better than chopper gunner.  :])

Orly nao, I love the chopper gunner. I don't play much, (due to the fact its on my loving xbox and not on pc)  (and i don't get it for pc till christmas!!) but I once got 2 pave lows and a harrier (in like 3 seconds of eachother). I'm wondering what medium graphics on mw2 look like because my pc can't run high without lag. I really hope it still keeps it's great look.