Author Topic: Mordern Warfare 2 (Completed)  (Read 11169 times)

You save him in the first and idk about WaW and 3 because, they were made by that other company.
Actually i never played 1...
And 3 was the worst one ever.

Why was it the worst ever?  I still don't see why people say that.

Why was it the worst ever?  I still don't see why people say that.
Gameplay, graphics, story.

It just was, if you were to play all of them in order, 3 would disappoint you the most.

I found the graphics quite nice, and I was fine with the gameplay.  I don't know about the story.  So, really, you guys just don't like it because you don't like it.  Cool.

I found the graphics quite nice, and I was fine with the gameplay.  I don't know about the story.  So, really, you guys just don't like it because you don't like it.  Cool.
No, got to the place where i go to play xbox, everyone will say 3 was the worst, ask anyone, being an ass is not cool.

No, got to the place where i go to play xbox, everyone will say 3 was the worst, ask anyone, being an ass is not cool.
Just because people say it doesn't mean it's true.  What if the people you're talking to are idiots?

omg just stfu, it's his opinion, you can't tell him his opinion is wrong.

I'm just trying to figure out why people think it's bad.  But you're getting all defensive.

i'm getting it for christmas!  :cookieMonster:

I'm just trying to figure out why people think it's bad.
they told you

think ima go buy mw 2 tonight or tomorrow night. talked to a kid i know that says it's the best game he's played, he made it sound really fun.

I haven't even seen a nuke yet. D:

i got nuked for the first time last night. was lame lol

bisjac is all about the LMG's
currently using the saw; bling bling, cold blooded, hip accuracy
attachments; silencer, heartbeat

waiting for: the Aug