Author Topic: Mordern Warfare 2 (Completed)  (Read 11173 times)

SPOILER ALERT:

Captain Price gets killed by ninjas at the end and you are forced to nuke the giant robot army. Then you fly away in your space ship and travel the end of space.

Osht, I didn't hide it.

GOD loving DAMNIT

wrong topic, but still, use abbr tags >:(

i could really appreciate being able to mow down innocent people in the airport.
that was loving awesome.

My friend was going on about how they where going to make the game rated AO because of that scene, I don't know if it's true or not.

$130 million in the first 24 hours it have released.

wow.

I mean why he went rouge.
So he could get sole credit for stopping the russian attacks.
Also probably because Price is a loving psycho and posed a threat.

What I don't get is how Captain Price was in the British Airborne in world war 2 and died on a German battleship then reappearing again in Call Of Duty 2 in the British 6th Armored, but How is he fighting in a Moderen War if he died in World War 2?

Sheperd didn't go rogue. He just betrayed the main characters, making it seem as though they have gone rogue. They officially committed treason.

What I don't get is how Captain Price was in the British Airborne in world war 2 and died on a German battleship then reappearing again in Call Of Duty 2 in the British 6th Armored, but How is he fighting in a Moderen War if he died in World War 2?
Black Magic.

Price launched the nuke because it caused an EMP over the USA, he probably knew it was being overrun.

What's all this about Space Ships?

someone didnt play the game

A really unnecessary part of the game

A really unnecessary part of the game
they were showing the launch from space. it would have been gay if it was only a orbital view and that's it.
so they had an observing astronaut calling it in, and then it killed him as well. way cooler.

I wasn't all for the whole "Captain Price is actually alive" thing they where going for, Yes I shat bricks when I was staring down a barrel of an AK-47 and the camera focuses in and it's Price. And I think Ghost was actually Gaz from the first game, they sound identical. And I don't know if IW got their facts wrong or something but when Shepherd says, "I lost 30,000 men in the blink of an eye..."  He said that but he's a General in the US Army Rangers, not the Marines.

I wasn't all for the whole "Captain Price is actually alive" thing they where going for, Yes I shat bricks when I was staring down a barrel of an AK-47 and the camera focuses in and it's Price. And I think Ghost was actually Gaz from the first game, they sound identical. And I don't know if IW got their facts wrong or something but when Shepherd says, "I lost 30,000 men in the blink of an eye..."  He said that but he's a General in the US Army Rangers, not the Marines.

Five years is enough to change your role in the military. Also, Gaz was shot in the head with a desert eagle. If you can survive a .50 caliber bullet to the face you're either Jesus or Superman.

they were showing the launch from space. it would have been gay if it was only a orbital view and that's it.
so they had an observing astronaut calling it in, and then it killed him as well. way cooler.

Kinda pissed me off that the nuke destroyed the ISS. I like the ISS. :c

Also, did anyone notice that it was over the gulf of Mexico and yet the nuclear explosion above DC traveled thousands of miles to destroy it?

You completed it in one day? Sad