Poll

Do you think furries are fucked up too?

Yes
No

Author Topic: forget Furries  (Read 30815 times)

what sick bastard made starfox

what sick bastard made starfox
That's like asking all the gaming companys "Why'd you make all these games with players as animals/furrys?!?"

That's like asking all the gaming companys "Why'd you make all these games with players as animals/furrys?!?"

More like almost every cartoon, a majority of web comics and animations.

More like almost every cartoon, a majority of web comics and animations.
We can not escape, unlike l4d.

Furries aren't neccisarily bad. If I drew a picture of two cats killing eachother with rocket launchers, it IS a furry picture. I find that cool. Now if I drew to cats with boobs and what-not, I'd be concerned with myself. People can do what they wish, I just won't be a part of it.

Besides, if you think furry forgeters are bad, just think of the techno-loveuals. :P

We prefer the term hairily challenged, thank you.

Sorry, I don't wish to offend anyone, even if they see things differently than I do. (Unless you believe in having love with dead monkeys, that's just gross.)

(Unless you believe in having love with dead monkeys, that's just gross.)

OMG U NED 2 B MORE OPE N MINNDED U cigaretteIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I vote yes.
And by yes I mean I dont like furry pronz. its weird

Who the forget made up furries anyway?  I mean what kind of a sick person draws furries, I have seen the most disturbing furry prank picture today and I think they are disgusting things that should have never been put on the internet.     
I'm sorry, but furries? You started an entire drama thread about furries?

I'm sorry, but furries? You started an entire drama thread about furries?

Wasn't this topic originally in off topic, and moved to drama?

Wasn't this topic originally in off topic, and moved to drama?
yes.

Ok then. But still, who in their right mind would create a thread in general about furries?