Author Topic: Flashlight! (Pictures added)  (Read 28895 times)

Screenies? I want to see if this will actually work before i download. It might cause my computer to turn into a pile of pickles if i dont check.
I'll post some tomorrow.

Screenies? I want to see if this will actually work before i download. It might cause my computer to turn into a pile of pickles if i dont check.
Your computer won't turn into a pile of pickles when using an add-on

what the hell is that it is nothing  you made show me ok

IT WORKS LIKE A CHARM NOW >+d EATH THIS F***ING :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

this will come in handy im makin a vid about museum gaurd!  :cookieMonster:

That's pretty good. I've wanted a flashlight. But it stutters lots (when moving and sometimes when static) and it doesn't illuminate everything. It's definitely a good start!

That's pretty good. I've wanted a flashlight. But it stutters lots (when moving and sometimes when static) and it doesn't illuminate everything. It's definitely a good start!
I can't fix that maybe someone else can. I just made one because no-one else wanted to make one.

I can't fix that maybe someone else can. I just made one because no-one else wanted to make one.

Fair call. It reminds me of really old torches you need to shake every few seconds to keep working, haha. I commend your efforts nevertheless :) I would also remove the "beam" and just have perhaps a flare or something instead but it's not a huge deal.

I'll post some tomorrow.
I think I forgot pictures afte all I'm going to make them right now. Added
« Last Edit: December 23, 2009, 09:16:22 AM by RBow »

I'm gonna take a wild guess this overwrites the Laser Pointer.
no but it looks like it when you hold it in your hand and i know because i have it its really bright to

no but it looks like it when you hold it in your hand and i know because i have it its really bright to
It has parts of the laser pointer in it. I edited the script to make it spawn light isntead of a dot. And I deleted the part that activates things.

It's a nice Add-On, but the script needs some editing, because the light itself can be buggy. It flashes, can briefly leave behind a light when moved quickly, and sometimes doesn't work well on bricks.