Which is a more reliable source?

The Bible
35 (18.3%)
Science
140 (73.3%)
Bruce Campbell
16 (8.4%)

Total Members Voted: 191

Author Topic: More reliable source?  (Read 33448 times)

Glad to see this thread has progressed like every other religious discussion.

Glad to see this thread has progressed like every other religious discussion.

You mean not at all?

I voted Science.
But, in my opinion, it's not my job to change someone's beliefs. You're entitled to them, I have mine, you have yours.
I don't let atheism stop me from respecting other people's beliefs, even if my view of religion is "Lies for the weak, beacons for the deluded". I keep my opinions to myself (Mostly), I'm not here to badmouth anyone's beliefs.

Now yer talkin'

Edit: changed for the future generation to see an untainted post
our stuff fest must continue at a later time, I must retire

Is there a more reliable source??11!

I voted Science.
But, in my opinion, it's not my job to change someone's beliefs. You're entitled to them, I have mine, you have yours.
I don't let atheism stop me from respecting other people's beliefs, even if my view of religion is "Lies for the weak, beacons for the deluded". I keep my opinions to myself (Mostly), I'm not here to badmouth anyone's beliefs.

Are you telling me I am wrong and you are right? DUDE YOU ARE STUPID I AM RIGHT.

You mean not at all?
thought that was pretty obvious, but if you feel like being Mateo, then yes, yes that is exactly what he meant.

My daddy raised me atheist. Ö

My daddy raised me atheist. Ö

your daddy gonna go to hell son

I am the source!~
I GOOGLED SOURCE AND IT CAME UP BARACK OBAMA

SO I GUESS EVOLUTION EXISTS

Are you telling me I am wrong and you are right? DUDE YOU ARE STUPID I AM RIGHT.
No, I just stated it's futile for me to go out and scream at religious folks that it's not plausible and they're wrong.