Author Topic: More "Hidden" Weapons  (Read 1693 times)

I'm sick today and had a lot of time to think... I guess an example would be the Cane weapon we have. The one that starts out as a cane (Derp) then when you click, it turns into a sword-y thing. I want that kind more than "My pistol just turned into a rocket launcher!", meaning more weapons that are like everyday objects-> weapon than weapon-> bigger weapon.

I'm sick today and had a lot of time to think... I guess an example would be the Cane weapon we have. The one that starts out as a cane (Derp) then when you click, it turns into a sword-y thing. I want that kind more than "My pistol just turned into a rocket launcher!", meaning more weapons that are like everyday objects-> weapon than weapon-> bigger weapon.
Tape recorder into a pen!

Okay, but it really wouldn't be that useful.
Alsom why'd you quote my post; the only other one here?

:panda: into a  :iceCream:!
How old are you?

I guess you're not 13. If you are: Act like your loving age.

How old are you?

:cookieMonster: into a  :cookie:!

Or how about a :cookieMonster: into a :nes:
That Wouldn't sound nice.
Try:

:nes: into a  :cookie:

Or how about a :cookieMonster: into a :nes:
how about a   :cookie: to  :iceCream:

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post. ]
dammit

Tape recorder into a pen!
Anyone noticed the Pink Panther reference?

Anyone noticed the Pink Panther reference?
Not until you said it :D I didn't even think about it.

I'm not asking for ideas; more just response/discussion.
How about a Pheonix Ronin? From 007, it's like a breifcase that unfolds into a sentry. Not possible, though, right?

How old are you?

So probarbly your 13 because you saying he isn't 13 so you know how it is to be 13 years old.

I'm not asking for ideas; more just response/discussion.
How about a Pheonix Ronin? From 007, it's like a breifcase that unfolds into a sentry. Not possible, though, right?
The only thing I don't know is what is the object?