Poll

take a pick...

Metal (21st century)
Emo
both suck
both

Author Topic: Metal or Emo music  (Read 4772 times)

Thank you for realizing that emo is a TYPE OF MUSIC. I believe people overuse the word as an adjective too much. ALSO, not every emo cuts themselves...infact, emo=emotional in a sad or angry sense, and the title 'emo' can be given if those emotions are constantly present, even if slightly. And if you're only slightly shy and sad, you don't cut yourself.

forget emo and screamo you pansies

Listen.. Oro.. I don't want to get into the whole emo drama stuff but I do think that emo music takes practically no talent to actually compose. It's like pop for depressed people. /end of my opinion

Emo is just hardcore turned pusillanimous individual, which is a loving disgrace to hardcore, which was meant to be a heavier version of punk. Hardcore and punk kick ass, emo is a cancerous tumor hanging off of them.

i dont like emo for same reasons as all of you, but try not get personal :O

Emo is just hardcore turned pusillanimous individual, which is a loving disgrace to hardcore, which was meant to be a heavier version of punk. Hardcore and punk kick ass, emo is a cancerous tumor hanging off of them.
Yeah I get nerdrage when I see "emo" in hardcore video tags on youtube when I'm searching for something.

They need to get out of that genre completely, they have 0 ties left to punk in general.

I wonder if someone listens to any of the Rock Against Communism bands.

i was the first to vote both
?

Can you guys put these bands into genres? Please don't reply with just "Metal". I mean sub-genres. I'm just curious.

August Burns Red

UnderOath

The Devil Wears Prada

Mychildren Mybride

The Chariot

I have more, but I have had this sit here while I was away (21 new replies posted).

forget emo and screamo you pansies
i like metal cuz its heavy and stuff and i like it

i dunt like emo music  :cookieMonster:

Can you guys put these bands into genres? Please don't reply with just "Metal". I mean sub-genres. I'm just curious.

August Burns Red

UnderOath

The Devil Wears Prada

Mychildren Mybride

The Chariot

I have more, but I have had this sit here while I was away (21 new replies posted).

can i tell you that i love you

i like metal cuz its heavy and stuff and i like it
I LIKE SPIKES AND VIKINGS OK

idk i put both. i will listen to almost any type rock if i think its good...