Author Topic: Curses, it won't fit!  (Read 1990 times)

It just seems that everytime I make a build on a baseplate, I'm in need of a 1x14 brick. I know you can find them, but when I'm on another server without them, it really makes me want to.. auughh....

1x12 + 1x2, works for me, and isn't that bad looking. You could also try 1x10 + 1x4 and 1x8 + 1x6. I try not to use any custom bricks.

You don't need a 14x 1 brick, If you need one that bad then make one.

1x12 + 1x2, works for me, and isn't that bad looking. You could also try 1x10 + 1x4 and 1x8 + 1x6. I try not to use any custom bricks.
This.

I also try not to use custom bricks, aside from the JVS content stuff.

Why make people download a new model file just to see my build on my server? Plus if I load it on another server, if the host doesn't have the bricks, then the bricks just don't appear. So many people have the JVS stuff now a days that chances are every server besides my own that I would load my build on would have them.

that's what she said

but, yeah, i hate it when my bricks don't fit, and then it looks ass-ugly from one side where i had to use more bricks than predicted.

My brick pack has a 1x14, I believe.

No, we need client-sided bricks.

Impossible.  How would you make bricks that only you can see?

With maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagic!

It burns so good.

How long did that take you to make? :D

How long did that take you to make? :D
Not long at all most likely, i remember something that does that, but i forget what it is

Not long at all most likely, i remember something that does that, but i forget what it is
I'm sure you can find thousands of sites that do that.

I also try not to use custom bricks, aside from the JVS content stuff.

Why make people download a new model file just to see my build on my server? Plus if I load it on another server, if the host doesn't have the bricks, then the bricks just don't appear. So many people have the JVS stuff now a days that chances are every server besides my own that I would load my build on would have them.
You don't have to make them download a normal 1x14 brick. You only have to make them download special bricks such as inverted corners and such.

This is why Badspot needs to make a "Download special bricks" option in the network tab.