Author Topic: Zombie Dog  (Read 5081 times)

The Dog from RTB2. It still works, ideal for both zombie games and family RPs.

The dog can sit, bite, walk, crouch, and of course, jump. But unfortunately, it cannot use tools/weapons for some reason.

I will give credit soon, I don't know who made this.

Download: http://www.returntoblockland.com/archive/ZombieDogs.zip

IMPORTANT: When you are prompted to save the file, save it, and name it AI_ZombieDogs, otherwise it will not work.

Credit to DarkStar for making these.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2009, 11:31:29 AM by GreenBH »

Wait, why is this in Modification Discussion?

Are you going to work on it or something? Are you going discuss ways to make it better? Why did you just post a link to it on the RTB archive when anyone can access it already?

A lot of people take it upon themselves to attempt to do the job of "Forum Moderator", and as a result about half the threads people make are filled with other people telling them it's in the wrong forum, it's spam, or it's an unnecessary thread. Let's not do this.

Modification Discussion (as the name suggests) is for discussing modifications. As far as I can tell, this person is discussing a modification.

I was curious, he never said anything about wanting to discuss modifications, so I asked. All it appeared to be was him posting a link to the Zombie Dog add-on, so I was curious as to why it was here.

Wait, why is this in Modification Discussion?

Are you going to work on it or something? Are you going discuss ways to make it better? Why did you just post a link to it on the RTB archive when anyone can access it already?

Work on it? It's not mine.

Anyway, the reason why this is in Modification Discussion is because if I put it in the add-ons section:

1. It would fail.

2. There would be a high chance that I will get banned.

Also, I don't want to start this "stealing" buisness again. I don't want friends going You stole it get out or whatever.

Why are you posting it here if it'd get failed in the add-ons forum? You've pretty much posted it as an add-on here.

Wait, so you're only posting it here to avoid Badspot realizing it's a release of a failed add-on and possibly getting banned?

That's kind of lame.

I wish GreenBH would just stay out of Modification Discussion. It's not like he knows anything about making add-ons.

I wish GreenBH would just stay out of Modification Discussion. It's not like he knows anything about making add-ons.
This

Wait, so you're only posting it here to avoid Badspot realizing it's a release of a failed add-on and possibly getting banned?

That's kind of lame.

Well, no, I mean if I posted it in the add-ons section it would fail because it's not mine.

Well, no, I mean if I posted it in the add-ons section it would fail because it's not mine.

I stand corrected:

So you're only posting it here to avoid Badspot realizing it's here and it getting failed?

That's kind of lame.