Author Topic: Ban GreenBH from Mod. Discussion  (Read 3752 times)

We don't need him banned from Mod. Discussion, we need him banned from everything.

This is the best solution
We don't need him banned from Mod. Discussion, we need him banned from everything.

Add "Keep out of entire damn forums" to the poll.

Add "Keep out of entire damn forums" to the poll.
Can't modify drama.

I know, I was just being sarcastic. :P

I foresee Badspot coming in here and popping some verbal caps in our asses for asking for him to be banned once again, even though this is more of a legit reason.

Honestly, I am disappointed, you're all friends. As far as I can tell, GreenBH hasn't actually done anything wrong or against the rules. He is not going to get his privileges revoked just because, you're a prick who doesn't like other people posting.

Honestly, I am disappointed, you're all friends. As far as I can tell, GreenBH hasn't actually done anything wrong or against the rules. He is not going to get his privileges revoked just because, you're a prick who doesn't like other people posting.
Well, he posts topics which aren't necessary, he posts links to other people's stuff and posts if someone made something, but we could see it ourselves allready.
We told him, but he just won't listen.

He spams topics.

I just don't see why he's not banned. We all hate him and want him gone. Why doesn't an admin just make the forum that little bit greater and dispose of him?

He's right.

He's annoying. But i'm quite sure he hasn't broken any rules.
And last time i checked, Making topics trying to get someone banned/unbanned doesn't work.

I'm not sure if it's possible, but banning GreenBH from Modification Discussion would be great. All he does is post stuff other people have made or pretends he knows how to mod. Please prevent him from spamming this section because GreenBH knows NOTHING about making add-ons and his access to Modification Discussion does not help anyone.

You are trute that I don't know how to make add-ons. I do not pretend I know how to mod. If I made a mod it would suck. Someone posted the Bus from V8, no not stratos bus an older bus.

Someone posted the Bus from V8, no not stratos bus an older bus.

How is that relevant to the topic?

How is that relevant to the topic?

Because the person who posted it dosen't own it.

Doesn't matter if he's breaking rules or not.
Trolling isn't against the rules either, and people get banned for that.