Poll

Which are you?

For it
57 (75%)
Against it
19 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 76

Author Topic: Death Penalty  (Read 5218 times)

You guys say that you would kill yourself if you were in jail for life? Thats exactly the point you would want that to happen. If you sit in a jail cell you are just suffering.

I am for the death penalty under some circumstances though.

I am for the death penalty under some circumstances though.
What would those circumstances be?

No idea but I do see the reason in it. haha

If you sit in a jail cell you are just suffering

if you sit in a jail cell you cost money.

its cheaper on ME if the state just kills criminals, then me have to feed them

You shouldn't hold an opinion if you don't know why you hold it.

It would be if the death sentence was a quick process. Unfortunately it costs more to be on death row than prison for life.

True I was actually just about to edit my post saying that some criminals should deserve to die if they are dangerous and violent enough where they would just come out and kill again.

If I was in prison for life, I would try to jump the fence just so I could get shot.

Unfortunately it costs more to be on death row than prison for life.
Killing someone costs more then being in a jail cell and having to be fed for life? What world are we in?

Killing someone costs more then being in a jail cell and having to be fed for life? What world are we in?

A world where nothing works as planned and therefore constantly needs to be reformed.

keywords: death row. read again.

A stuffty one.

100thgrab

A world in which killing someone costs more then being in a jail cell and having to be fed for life.

A world in which killing someone costs more then being in a jail cell and having to be fed for life.
Haha ok.