Man marries videogame character

Author Topic: Man marries videogame character  (Read 3176 times)

This is why 2D lovers are worse than Furries.

(NOTE: Watching hentai =/= 2D lover)

I bet he will try to make babies by sticking his richard in the GBA slot.

apparently the game resets after 100 days.

Hope he has fun remarrying her.

“I am no longer interested in three dimensions. I would even like to become a resident of the two-dimensional world.”

“However, that seems impossible with present-day technology. Therefore, at the very least, would it be possible to legally authorise marriage with a two-dimensional character?”

._.

Lol, "...present-day technology...".

They will divorce in atleast a year.

Have fun having love with your pixels, you crazy Japanese man.

Human Computers yay

I don't see how this even shows love and I still wonder how they even keep themselves interested.

I forgot what country it was done in, but they let a person marry a dead person if that dead person has never been married before death. Supposed to be some kind of "Let them rest in peace and honor." kinda deal.

I wouldn't be at peace nor at honor if I had no say in the matter. However I doubt it would bother me.

“I am no longer interested in three dimensions. I would even like to become a resident of the two-dimensional world.”

“However, that seems impossible with present-day technology. Therefore, at the very least, would it be possible to legally authorise marriage with a two-dimensional character?”

._.
If they found a way to make the 2-D anime into 3-D they would look less attractive. For some reason they just don't work in 3-D

*Leaves thread
*Leaves forums
*Leaves internet
*Leaves Earth
*Leaves the universe

If they found a way to make the 2-D anime into 3-D they would look less attractive. For some reason they just don't work in 3-D
Collision and physics issue, along with appearance.
Either way where is the loving love?

Ah I forgot that society lost that many years ago.

Don't tell Miga, he'll take Zoey for sure.
Lol'd. I'm not that desperate though.

HOW DO THEY HAVE KIDS

EDIT:
God damnit awasp.