Author Topic: [AoB] - 2010  (Read 68032 times)

Lol, earlier today I was loading my app to work on it, and It was 6666 bricks. Ironically, the build is a church. :cookieMonster:

I want to join again. :)

Would it be aright if I just PM'ed you pictures of a few of my latest builds in a compilation?

I want to join again. :)

Would it be aright if I just PM'ed you pictures of a few of my latest builds in a compilation?

Go for it.

Also, just a reminder that we're having a Christmas Party / Launch Party on December 29th! This has been delayed because of my own availability. The server will be up all day, and you can come hang out and help us build our Christmas City! Yup...

Go for it.

Also, just a reminder that we're having a Christmas Party / Launch Party on December 29th! This has been delayed because of my own availability. The server will be up all day, and you can come hang out and help us build our Christmas City! Yup...

Owait, read that wrong, sorry. Never mind.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2009, 08:01:31 PM by Mags »

Finished up my app. http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=93539.0

Mags, there doesn't seem to be much content there. It looks mostly duplicated and there's no exterior/interior work.
Not accepted, sorry.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2009, 01:58:55 PM by General Jake »

If you want to attend Advanced Eventing II, please send me a forum PM. Anybody that already signed up, please sign up for it again. I cleared the list because I wasn't sure how many of the people from last time are still interested.

Sorry for the double post. =P

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=93718.msg1758816#new

If you want to attend Advanced Eventing II, please send me a forum PM. Anybody that already signed up, please sign up for it again. I cleared the list because I wasn't sure how many of the people from last time are still interested.

Sorry for the double post. =P
I am still interested, sign me up again please.
EDIT: I will be gone for the next week, sorry D:
« Last Edit: December 21, 2009, 07:12:07 PM by Tingalz »

I take it 'crazy builder', BL_ID 18342, isn't in this clan? I noticed him wearing AoB tags.

I take it 'crazy builder', BL_ID 18342, isn't in this clan? I noticed him wearing AoB tags.
i just saw him on Tyler66's server

Yeah, Im talking to Crazybuilder right now. He said he was a member, from a week ago. He just said he just added the clan tags. Now he is saying a Ho made him do it or something.. That red stuff is his "Tower".

Does AoB accept re-apps?
It was originally for the Craftsmen, but I was rejected. I didnt want 1 whole loving week to be wasted

It was originally for the Craftsmen, but I was rejected. I didnt want 1 whole loving week to be wasted
Understandably so.
I was just making sure that it isn't going against AoB's rules.